Posted By :Facilities Management
Job Industry: Others
Posted Date : 2019-11-26 Ended Date : 2019-12-31Apply Now
Team Management & Operations:
• Supervise and direct all Household staff.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and followed. Apply disciplinary procedures if required.
• Organise and liaise with Head of Housekeeping and other Sub Managers regarding their schedules, duties and staff rotation.
• Organise & check the Housekeeping / cleaning team’s schedules and staff rotation.
• Ensure the highest standard of cleaning is achieved at all times.
• Coordinate and schedule staff leave throughout the year with ultimate approval from the Principal.
• Maintain a healthy working environment to build effective team relations and retain good employees.
• Have a good understanding of people from various cultures and backgrounds working together and apply to their strengths and weaknesses to encourage strong work ethics and team motivation.
• Ensure and document the health and safety procedures for all staff under your supervision.
• Ensure all staff members are properly trained and re-skilled as per the operation’s requirement.
• Ensure that all cleaners are conducting their duties as per operation needs, working diligently and to the highest standards.
• Develop and update the Household Manuals and document related policies and Procedures.
• Create and update Household Manuals for:
• Organize flowers in line with the Principals requirement and direction.
• Organize fruit arrangement in line with the Principals requirement and direction.
• Ensure professional high standards are communicated and met at all times.
• Conduct regular audits (daily, weekly) spot checks and amendments as per household
• Investigate complains-if any- in regards to housekeeping service and take corrective action.
• Hold any entrusted Master keys and keep at safe all the times.
• Overall responsibility of the household including the Kitchen & fridge cleanness.
• Report malfunctions to the maintenance team; follow through to make sure it is fixed. Act on emergency breakdown immediately, ensuring instant repair (provide financial tender to Property Manager).
• Working with Property Manager to a clear budget / cost control and always initiating cost reduction plans.
• Keep the house to the highest standard. Keep a register of breakages and provide reports in such occurrences of any damaged goods or furniture. Organise for the replacement / repair and provide a budget/ quotation for approval.
Reporting and Communications:
• Communicate messages from Principals to ALL concerned parties promptly.
• Organize and log staff rosters and attendance report.
• Communicate with all in-house teams: Kitchen, Butler, Housekeeping and Laundry as necessary and attend the daily briefing.
• Communicate with all other departments as necessary.
• Ensure high standards are communicated and met at all times.
Posted By :QHR
Posted Date : 2018-10-31 Ended Date : 2019-03-31