• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook • Knowledge of operating standard office equipment • Excellent communication skills – written and verbal • Ability to prioritize work schedule. • Good in interpersonal and administrative skills. • Flexible and willingness to learn. • Human relations handling skills. • Negotiation skills. • Experience of using HTML from my course for creating WebPages. • Can work with ROUTER’S ( Configurations and Unlocking ) • Very well versed with internal commu
Over 10 years experience in HR strategy, management, operation, employee relations and HR business partnering of diversified industries. Worked in Pakistan and overseas with multiple sites responsibility. Personal attribute includes proactive, pragmatic, organize, and discipline, action driven and effective in execution.
I am an astute professional with experience in Manufacturing, Retail and FMCG. A proactive acumen and Out-of-the-Box thinker with competencies in Talent Acquisition, Facilities- Management , Staff Augmentation, 360 Degree Hiring Process, Negotiation, Training & Development, Mentoring, HR Sales, Customer Service, Consulting & Counseling.
1. Working as HR & Administration Executive- Present
WJ TOWELL & CO LLC (Muscat, Oman)
Profile Overview: Reporting to HR/Admin Manager & Director. Manage entire gamut of HR function to 600 employees (diversified nationalities based in multiple sites.
Started with WJ Towell & CO LLC in November 2009 working on FULL TIME basis, my area of responsibility includes:
Strategy: Lead all HR strategic activities in line with business operations and local laws to drive ongoing improvement and create a competitive advantage.
Recruitment: Develop attractive proposition to source and recruit best fitted talent in company culture.
Staff Training and Management: Provide a learning culture through structured training and orientation programmes including on line learning tools, coaching and mentoring.
Organization Effectiveness: Drive process on performance management, incentive payout, reward strategy, role structuring, change management, automation and resources utilization.
Staff Engagement: Drive development plan, feedback management and promote teamwork, culture and well being.
Processes and Policies: Develop, implement and review all HR processes, policies and procedures in line with corporate framework and business requirements.
Leadership and Management: Lead, manage and develop the HR team.
Operations: Ensure Delivery and service excellence in all HR administrative systems, processes, communication and reporting.
Facilities Management: Manage various facilities in office, stores and staff accommodation, maintaining the payroll , work hour allotment, issues relating to leaves, manpower planning, visa related issues , medical, tickets and hotels booking, fleet vehicles, providing support and clarifications to employees when requested, producing salary certificates, control holidays, medical leaves, and attendance of every employee , maintaining employee personnel filing (passport copy, insurance), Liaising with medical insurance companies and other HR providers under the supervision and guidance of Directors, assisting Directors with recruiting, interviewing, and selection processes and sending appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner, preparing contracts and offer letters as per request of the Directors, keeping strict confidentiality in performing the duties and managing the information etc.Also I have attended many in-organization seminars and workshops for effective implementation of HR practices as they were organized in the company from time to time.
2. Worked as : HR Officer
Firm : General Trading Establishment Kuwait (Pakistan Project)
Duration : April 2008- October 2009
3. Worked as : Video Jockey
Firm : GTV Communications (Pvt.) Ltd.
Duration : January 2007-January 2008
4. Worked as : Radio Jockey (Awaz Group of Radios)
Firm : Future-Tech Engineering & Systems (Pvt.) Ltd.
Duration : January 2008-January 2009
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Electronics) in 2007 from Swedish Pakistani Institute of Technology.
Diploma in Windows Application in 2005 from Capital College of Information Technology.
Diploma in Human Resource Management (12 months) in 2008 from Govt. College of Technology and Commerce.
Certificate In Auto Cad-86 in 2012 from Fauji Foundation Technical Training Centre.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work schedule.
- Good in interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Flexible and willingness to learn.
- Human relations handling skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience of using HTML from my course for creating WebPages.
- Can work with ROUTER’S ( Configurations and Unlocking )
- Very well versed with internal communication system, worked on CRM, LOTUS NOTES.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
Was among the initiators of the RADIO CLUB while doing my Diploma, the main aim of this club was to bring in the light the unprivileged society through various talk shows and acts. I with my other classmates initiated the GO GREEN DRIVE in the college keeping in view the hazardous effects of the pollution and the green house effect.
- Volunteer work.
- Traveling, Fishing.
- Sports (walking, exercise, running, tennis)
- Meeting and interacting with people of different cultures.
Available on request