• Ability to handle customers • Ability to solve the problems of the customers • Quick Response • Proven ability to quickly learn and use new technologies and tools • Proper Bookkeeping • Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize to meet strict deadlines. • A polite cheerful attitude
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT CUM ACCOUNTANT, AND CASH OFFICER
- Ensured proper management of cash and banking operation by reconciling petty cash on a regular basis.
- Prepare Daily Sales Report.
- Recount And Arrange Sales Cash Collection.
- Checking and Verifying Daily Physical Shelf Cash and Prepare Reports.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Prepare Bank Deposits.
- Monitored the movement of cash into and out of the office on a daily basis.
- Train and supervise cash office staff in their assigned job responsibilities.
- Creating and executing bank deposits at the end of each business day.
- Petty cash payment and reimbursement.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Preparing Local purchase orders (LPO)
- Responsible for maintaining daily cash flow log.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Verifying and clearing staff attendance sheet submitted to HR dpt